Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Legal Mp3 Site

• 30-11-2004 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I have been assigned (by my boss) a mission to find the best legal MP3 site available to Ireland.
    What is the best in terms of, cost, service, best range of songs....etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

bean wrote:
    I have been assigned (by my boss) a mission to find the best legal MP3 site available to Ireland.
    What is the best in terms of, cost, service, best range of songs....etc?

www.allofmp3.com

1 gb of music for 10 dollars. Has yet to be proven to be illegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

www.allofmp3.com

its widely used and very popular,
    it is a commercial site and you are paying for the goods but i hear some of the legalities may be a bit grey in palces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

ditto allofmp3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

bean wrote:
    He was probably expecting you to use your initiative and search...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's thinking outside the box and getting other peopel to do his work for him, just like his boss.

they do say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭bean

dahamsta wrote:
    He was probably expecting you to use your initiative and search...

Perhaps, perhaps....thing is they all claim to be legal but they just direct you to kazaa or that ilk like www.mp3downloadhq.com. Dodgy site that has riddled a machine with viruses and charges you for the privilage of sending you to limeware or kazaa

Cheers for the recommendations. I was thinking about itunes or the coca cola site but i dont know if they work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭scribs

www.allofmp3.com :D

Great Site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

www.allofmp3.com doesnt afaik
    check out bargain alerts forum for a huge thread on the site

Advertisement