Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Important question that could change my life?

• 30-11-2004 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

I'm getting suspicions that my gf of 5yrs is cheating on me.
    She's getting loads of phone calls. I ans some calls and they hang up before speaking.
    She's starting going out drinking with friends. When I asked her which friends she says "Just some friends from work."
    So, yesterday, I decide to follow her outside as she went to meet "work colleages"
    A car pulled up and she got in. I hid behind my car so not to be seen and I finally noticed rust on the boot door.
    Should I just paint over it myself or get a professional job?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this was posted a few months ago on personal issues

maybe it's just me, but It was funnier back then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

yeah knowing the punch line takes all the fun out of it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

professioanl Job TBH, send the bill to your wife

*yawn* *stretch* Not new.

"Entertain me you monkeys"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

chortle.
    made me laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

far too short, the original version is much longer and drawn out. you really get suckered into this poor guy's situation and then the punchline...

You broke the joke :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

A bad joke? On the internet? Surely not?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Don't mind those thundering bastards Herr Capitan, I've been on the Internet since teh flood and thought it was very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

so who did she get into the car with:confused:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i believe the last guy that posted that posted it in a cars related thread an got banned for spamming.... pointless info for ya there! :D

an yeah, twas longer, funnier that way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What type of car have you got. If it is a crappy old car then don't bother to cover over the rust, won't make a difference

Advertisement