Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eircom

• 30-11-2004 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Could someone check this link out for me?

http://mmm.eircom.ie/cancel/cancel.asp

Im gonna cancel my eircom broadband and at first I didnt have the link to this page that they gave me so i emailed them asking for it. They did exactly what i thought they would do and mailed back 1st acknowledging the mail and 2nd saying that the relevant people would get back to me...my guess is they'll come back when my trial expires and my contract begins. I got this link of a thread on here and up to now it had been working.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

*bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

no one gonna check this for me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

The page cannot be displayed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Felix Unger

Are you asking someone to read through the Ts & Cs for you?
    If you're cancelling their trial and want to be 100% sure you cancel before the end, send them a registered letter (proof of delivery) informing them of your intention, that will be the end of it, if they take longer than the trial period to uninstall then you could play it safe and just not use their service after that time. But if it's a free trial and you cancelled before the end then that's that, no money to pay. But you did read the T's & C's before signing up already...

Advertisement