Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan 100NX/1600/2000?

Options
  • 30-11-2004 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Quick question (or two), can someone tell me if the Nissan 100 NX is the same as the Nissan NX 1600? I've tried finding out but couldn't get very far. Also, could someone tell me if the Nissan Sunny's 1.6 and 2.0l engine's are the same as the NX's 1.6 and 2.0l engines?
    Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

The nissan 100NX is 1600 it ceased production over here and in the uk in 1995. Although having said that i've seen 1996/97 ones knocking about

*scratches head

After 1995 in America and the rest of europe the NX2000 was created, this having the same body but a bigger 2 litre engine. All of these were left hand drives though.

The engine in the nx's and the sunny's are near enough the same, for instance you can salvage most parts from an old sunny and it will work the may west in an NX

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zoomdog

Spike
    The 100nx is the Euro name for the nx1600 and the nx2000 as they were known in the us and in australia
    the engines sold for the nx were the ga16ds (Carb) ga16de (injection) also found in teh almera and the sr20de also found in primera and sunny grir
    many parts from the sunny gtir will fit the nx
    the nx did start as the nx coupe as designed in california and finished production in 95 although as farls does say many models failed to get registered until after 95
    some of these being carbs which stopped being produced in 92

Advertisement