Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gettin Your Eat On

Options
  • 30-11-2004 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Lets get this bad boy rolling!!

Best food in the college??
    Dome - Home of the best curry chips this side of somewhere spicy!!
    Canteen - Home of chicken thats never what they say it is(southern fried chicken is always chicken kiev?!)
    New Canteen Thing - WIT Card Only, see if i'll ever set foot in there doors!!
    Oscars - Home of onions in everything... WIT Card only ****e too!!

gonna throw brennans in too!!
    - Any Lismore peeps will know its importance to students!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

the Dome is real good but the newish sandwich place upstairs is great you can get a farmhouse sandwich for €2.50 and its massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Whats a farmhouse sandwich?!

if your in there ask for a white bread sandwich with "hot chicken" and whatever else you require in the sandwich and they will charge €2.50 and it'll be on the reciept as a farmhouse sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

the gallery is the best of a bad lot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Usually eat downstairs in the gallery restaurant myself. I Like the large airy open space there.

• Advertisement

bp_me wrote:
    Usually eat downstairs in the gallery restaurant myself. I Like the large airy open space there.

yeah its nice down there but id usually grab food from upstairs and eat down stairs

Advertisement