Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pikey

• 30-11-2004 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Fighting, anybody know the website that has travellers fighting each other? i cant remember it at the moment!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

'tis down. was at <snip> but no more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

ah yes that was the one, there arent anymore are there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

G.I.Y.F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

here it is
    <snip>

who's proper fcuked now then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

slightly disturbing....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

On second thoughts, perhapd this video should be put on the Biology leaving cert course.. titled: Darwinian Natural Selection: The Results of Inbreeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Peace wrote:
    On second thoughts, perhapd this video should be put on the Biology leaving cert course.. titled: Darwinian Natural Selection: The Results of Inbreeding.
    Jaysus lads, that's crazy, but it's definitely NSFW. Gonna have to delete yer links (including yours Adam :)). Anyone wants it can Google for it.

seamus wrote:
    Jaysus lads, that's crazy, but it's definitely NSFW. Gonna have to delete yer links (including yours Adam :)). Anyone wants it can Google for it.

oops sorry, i only asked because i spent 40 mins on google!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

anybody any suggestions on google keywords.... pikey isn't exactly proper english :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

anybody any suggestions on google keywords.... pikey isn't exactly proper english :D

it is for google try it: pikeys.wmv

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

seamus wrote:
    Gonna have to delete yer links (including yours Adam :)).
    I'm naughty me. I deserve a good spanking.

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

dahamsta wrote:
    I'm naughty me. I deserve a good spanking.

adam
    I told you already......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Healio wrote:
    Fighting, anybody know the website that has travellers fighting each other? i cant remember it at the moment!

Fighting, anybody know the website that has SETTLED PEOPLE fighting each other? i cant remember it at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

cujimmy wrote:
    Fighting, anybody know the website that has SETTLED PEOPLE fighting each other? i cant remember it at the moment

i'm sure there are plenty. RTE alone should have miles and miles of CCTV footage from oconnell street of settled people fighting an their way home from the pub.

might be one or two of settled people committing murder there too. google is your friend.

what is your point anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

cujimmy wrote:

there ya go :D

Advertisement