Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P diddy ????? WTF

Options
  • 30-03-2001 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Recently Puff Daddy, rapper extraordinaire and gun toting militant, announced that he was having a "name changing ceremony" to change his name to P Diddy. What the fcuk? P Diddy sounds like some kind of urinal tract infection or what a little kid calls taking a pee. Mommy, I gotta do a P Diddy bad! What a fcuking moron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

yup.stupid name.Befitting a man who only ever got a cd released because he first became a record label boss.
    Also,if you are rich and famous in the US, it is extremely hard to get thrown in jail isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

He has changed his name because he is a cretin. Obvious, really smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

you think it has anything to do with that tosser jennifer lopez changing her name to J lo.
    Jo lo and P Diddy
    more money than sence these people

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Frodo@work:
    you think it has anything to do with that tosser jennifer lopez changing her name to J lo.
    Jo lo and P Diddy
    more money than sence these people
    </font>

Um- I don't believe she has. She's just called her new album that.

Bard
    "Ooh! You're so clever today you'd better be careful your foot doesn't fall off." -Nursie

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

so this isn't like an april fools or something then?

heh, bless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,618 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Alot of April fool's went by with people taking them genuinely, new name just reminds me of donkey kong on the snes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

pump dud-dy...now there is a name that fits.

Sucker MCs
    Get Off My Back
    Or I Might Attack
    And you would not like that.
    <they just dont write em like that any more>
    Word Up,No Half Stepping,Peace Love Harmony and having fun,respect is due to the following..try to keep up at the back...
    Dre,Snoop, Eminem,, Ice Cube, Ice T, Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Public Enemy, BDP, ONYX, Bel Biv Devoe, Audio Two, Schooly D,Kool Moe Dee,Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five,Def Jef,Naughty By Nature,Tu Pac,Fat Boys,Roxane Shante,Run DMC
    Africa Bombata.

P Diddy what a stupid name.

pah

This Thread Brought to you By DJ Clinton Postmaster X And MC Cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Clintons Cat:

Sucker MCs
    Get Off My Back
    Or I Might Attack
    And you would not like that.
    <they just dont write em like that any more>
    </font>