Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pop Godess's new Battleground !!

Options
  • 10-04-2001 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

yeah - i heard that Aguilera got $50 mill for that add.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

see aguilera in her video with that mexican chap? *shudder* god she looked rancid.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Teen-pop icons Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have now moved from fighting it out in music to a different battlefield - the American soda wars.

Spears is starring in a new, extremely unimpressive ad for Pepsi, and Rolling Stone.com has reported that Aguilera, arguably the sluttiest of the two, has inked a deal to begin pushing Coca-Cola on an unsuspecting public.

As if it wasn't enought that I can't go twenty minutes without hearing their sugar-coated pop sh*t on the radio, now I'm going to have to put up with it while I'm trying to watch the Simpsons. Aw hell, I guess that's what the Mute button was created for. Thankfully, they're both easier on the eyes than the ears.

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 10-04-2001).]

Advertisement