Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waste of money

• 01-12-2004 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I got a eircom phone line in about 3 weeks ago to get broadband,
    after the first few days waiting to ring up to get my line checked
    (as they told me i'd have to wait a week for it to be on the system or something)the line went dead, so it took a week to get an engineer out to fix it as someting in my hole block went down,the engineer told me they changed my line to a newer one as it was old as they did to others too,
    so i ring up yesterday after a week with the line back and they tell me it has not passed any of the tests even though i live in ranelagh and i had it 2 doors up the road in my old flat,

what a waste of money, 100 euro to get a line installed as its brand new, and the other charges,i told them as i am getting this in for broadband and they said it should be fine, 1 engineer said it will be ok,the next said it will be a better if i get it now then what it would of been,
    its just a joke,ripwave doesn't work also.

any ideas guys how to get bb now?
    cheers

Advertisement