Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLIPKNOT

Options
  • 05-04-2001 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

WHO THINKS SLIPKNOT RULE!!

Dav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

oh yeah they're great.
    full of anger and hardness.
    roar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

slipknot are a loada crap all their songs soung the same (the usual stupid heavy metal guitar followed by some incomprehendable screaming) they are designed to appeal to 14 year old attention seekers who like the "angry" image,in my opinion they are faker than nsync,hearsay and marylon manson all put together(eminem too).oh and another thing there are like 10 of them not even boybands have that many members thats 1 of their stupid gimmicks,the other is those ridiculous masks i mean WHY? they are appealing to idiots (btw nearly everything iv said can also be applied to limp bizkit too, listen to some REAL music...like nirvana!

[This message has been edited by StarScream (edited 05-04-2001).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

While I agree with your sentiments about Limp Bizkit - I really enjoy listening to Slipknot - purely for the fun of it all. They're good musicians - it's cool to listen to.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

slipknot and bvizkit have both lost the plot
    they're both cráp

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Davitt

Slipknot Are Excellent Y'all Chumps!!

Slipknot Rule!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Slip-knot are a bunch of smelly rockers who cant afford proper clothes and are so stupid looking they have to waer a mask tongue.gif and i even read that the bassest loves to **** in public confused.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tranquillized_monkey

SLIPKNOT have to be the worst band ive ever listened to.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE RULE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Vega

..............Shut up monkey..............................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Damn n00bies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Slipknot are an excellent group i feel, having a large interest in music i can safelly say they a cool energetic group.ITS a welcome break from slayer and metalllica whom i love much but they ya need summin new to listen to.And hell nirvana have to be the most overrated group in history :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

SLIPKNOT ARE A LOAD OF FU(KIN CRAP. THEY R THE SHlTEST BAND IF U COULD EVEN CALL THEM 1, THAT I HAV EVER HEARD OF.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Whaddya call a group of grown men who wear clown masks, eat crows, promote smelly rockerism, pi5s on stage, call themselves by numbers and play the worst music in the history of all time???
    BENT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by StarScream:
    REAL music...like nirvana!
    </font>

damn straight smile.gif

Much like limp bizkit, slipknot will be gone in a few months time never to be heard from again, and all you slipknot fans l'say .. "oh slipknot yea they were ok.."

All in all is all we are.

[This message has been edited by Xithus (edited 09-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

Well put neil3030 i could not of put it better myself Slipknot(slipsnot) are the greatest load of Fa44ots under the sun there music is 5hit all they do is shout down the microphone , any1 could do that my Blood boils when people say the word Slipknot there 5hit mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

slipknot = pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

but at least they write their own music (or am i thinking of someone else)...

I think your talkin about some1 else not slipknot

I think your talkin about some1 else not slipknot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

They do write their own music, they've been together for 5 years

And calling a band 'Fa44ots' just shows what an ignorant homophobic scumbag you are.

Advertisement