Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy wood?

• 01-12-2004 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

I'm about to put up some shelves. A lot of shelves actually - it will cover a whole wall. There'll be about eight nine foot long shelves, hopefully at least 10" deep and some uprights. Where would you go to get such a quantity of wood? I want to use "real" wood, not ply or MDF type stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

gjim wrote:
    I'm about to put up some shelves. A lot of shelves actually - it will cover a whole wall. There'll be about eight nine foot long shelves, hopefully at least 10" deep and some uprights. Where would you go to get such a quantity of wood? I want to use "real" wood, not ply or MDF type stuff.
    Try some of the REAL builders providers like Brook Thomas, Heitons Buckley's or Chadwicks.

Advertisement