Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 8 String "Leviathan"

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Two guitarists, one main POD each, one back up each and the Pod XT for other sounds...???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Apparently said guitar plays like ****, they've swiftly gone on to Ibanez who built new 8 strings for them. Supposedly the Nevborn was almost impossible to keep in tune. :eek:

Hardly encouraging, but the Nevborns are quite easily some of the ugliest guitars in creation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Is everyone ok, there hasn't been a post here in two weeks!

I think Karl is off selling his body on the streets of Galway to afford his 7 string Stealth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Once everyone is accounted for. Now where's DocJ gone off to. I've some money to give him.

Ah, Doc's around. He's been terrorising young folk recently. In fact, I do believe he is shaking his head at their carry on at a Megadeth gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

feylya wrote:
    I do believe he is shaking his head at their carry on at a Megadeth gig.

He is indeed :D

Just got back from that one.....whoaaa is all i can say.
    Should have seen Mustaine's DV-8, drooool....

(have work in the morning, will post report then :))

Bastard <_<

feylya wrote:
    I think Karl is off selling his body on the streets of Galway to afford his 7 string Stealth.

This is true. I'm living on a diet of rice crispies, koka noodles and whatever wanders into my sandpit.

If anyone's curious, here are the final details on the stealth:
    Stealth 7 string
    Solid black colour
    Neck-through Maple
    Mahogany Body
    Ebony fretboard with no inlays (Side markers only)
    Reversed pointed headstock
    Locking Tuners
    Metal pickup rings (Black)
    Pull/Push Pots with Coil tapping
    DiMarzio Blaze pickups
    Fixed bridge
    Chrome hardware

Nice, eh?
    Go ahead and say it's great if you want to!

And I think once I get it, I'll get myself a customized truss rod cover with my signiature on it. Swish, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

All apart from the gay truss rod cover ;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Zoton

And will you be gigging with it in Richardson's for metal night anytime soon?

Dunno Zoton... We'll see.
    Doctor J wrote:
    All apart from the gay truss rod cover ;):p

Up yours! You wish you could have a customized truss rod cover!

My likeness laser engraved onto a Gibson Iommi pickup, that would rock! Touch of class, pal :D

Are you going to change your name to something cool? Like a black metal name or Blaze Steel or summat? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Doctor J wrote:
    My likeness laser engraved onto a Gibson Iommi pickup, that would rock! Touch of class, pal :D

Are you going to change your name to something cool? Like a black metal name or Blaze Steel or summat? ;)

or Max Power

Mäxx Volüüm :D

• Advertisement

Ivana Holdit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Kenneth <insert surname here> biggrin.gif That name's funny enough!

Htennek

Very black metal :p

Justin! Miotal!

Doctor J wrote:

Haven't put any thought into it, but I don't like the pretentiousness of a lot of Black Metal these days, so I think I'll avoid going down that route. Lets face it, how "Metal" a name is Chuck anyway?

• Advertisement

Dude, Blaze Steel !!! :p;)

No. I've not even got the damned guitar yet, so lets take one thing at a time. Still waiting to hear back from the Music Zoo so I can place my order (And I'm damn glad I waited a while before making an order, I ended up changing quite a few details) but it seems both them and Chris guitars are far to busy to reply to my emails. ****ing NAMM. Hurry up so I can get my Nomad and Stealth!

Advertisement