Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Flat Rate Anytime

Options
  • 01-12-2004 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I am on anytime and alas my sister deleted the password and i can't connect, i'm wondering is the password something generic such as 'connect' or is it a different password for each user? i'm gonna mail them now but i wanted to just ask here incase they don't back for a zillion years. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

This a dialup Q? In broadband???

Anyway, did you not choose your own password when you signed up? Or am I thinking of something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I know i picked the wrong forum by accident,i tried any possible password i would use and alas its not it,i'm gonna move this thread to nets/comm,thats the right forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

ronano wrote:
    I know i picked the wrong forum by accident,i tried any possible password i would use and alas its not it,i'm gonna move this thread to nets/comm,thats the right forum?

Yeah, that would do, but I didn't know you could move your own threads.

Anyway, wasn't having a go. Phone/mail EsatBT and tell them you need a new password, its easy enough to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved over to Nets/Comms.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

The anytime user and pass is subject to each individual.
    You should call Esat Tech Support on 1890 923 111 and ask them to check your password. If you cant recall at all then they can have it reset for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement