Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torque Broadband

• 01-12-2004 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of this company, which is based in Blessington ? Any feedback, positive or negative would be much apprecaited. Some friends are thinking of getting their service and want to know what they mgiht be letting themselves in for ?

Thanks
    M.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭AndrewMc

To re-awaken this thread, Torque are also moving into my area soon (as the only potential source of broadband for me). Anybody know anything about them? The services seem reasonable for the price (symmetric 1mb and no cap for 45 euro, for example), but after the latest IBB stuff you'd be wary of all wireless operators :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Bump, i would really like to find this out aswell. It will be the only provider in my area .......

Advertisement