Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duck walks into a hardware store .......

• 01-12-2004 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Duck walks into a hardware store and says "do you have ne gwapes?" the guys says no and the duck leaves. the next day the duck comes back and the same guy is there the duck asks "Do you have ne gwapes?" the guys says no again. next day again the duck askes the guy "do you have ne gwapes?" this time the guys says "no and if you ask me that again i will staple your feet to the floor." the next day the duck comes back and this time askes "do you have ne staples?" the guy says "no" then the duck askes "do you have ne gwapes?'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

lacking something methinks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

Duck walks into a hardware shop

Duck:One hammer please

Shop assistant: That'll be 12.95

Duck: Put it on my bill

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Duck walks into a hardware store and carries out a successful transfer of funds in exchange for goods and/or services while enjoying a tally of whisp banter with the sales clerk. The End.

Advertisement