Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

public toilets

• 01-12-2004 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

who here uses public toilet personally i would rather die than sh!t into one of those jacks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

\0/ another crap thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

woosaysdan wrote:
    \0/ another crap thread
    No pun intended ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

who here uses public toilet personally i would rather die than sh!t into one of those jacks
    ever hear of the 'hover manuever'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm just back form the work jacks, and some dirty tinker left a floater, not even hidden under jacks roll or nothing.

Did this person not wipe or something?

Personally, I will use them, but only while hovering!

i hate when you make a crap and theres no toilet paper in the cubicle so you have to waddle like a penguin to the next cubicle to get some toilet paper GRRRR makes me angry

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Are you saying there's a way to use them by proxy? This is quite a development. I, for one, would be keen to sign up to your newsletter and appoint a ProxySh!tter(tm).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

woosaysdan wrote:
    i hate when you make a crap and theres no toilet paper in the cubicle so you have to waddle like a penguin to the next cubicle to get some toilet paper GRRRR makes me angry

This always amazes me. Does no one except me check that there's enough loo roll to hand before "performing"?

usually i do but there are times when you just forget and bam then it hits you no toilet paper!!!! the one time you get too relaxed and dont check theres no paper to wipe your arse!!!
    rimmer was so proper he only used 3 squares of toilet paper-one up,one down and one to polish
    RED DWARF

Lol.
    I never use public toilets so I really can't relate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

woosaysdan wrote:

Ha ha ha...........classic,
    Now public toilets liek in a pub/hotel are pok, you have to go right? but in a bad place or the ones on a street? No way, not a chance.

• Advertisement

Well, i suppose its different for guys and girls like, girls have no choice other than to sit but as far as using a public cubicle myself, no way, not even in a pub/hotel...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I always check that there is enough loo roll, I don't like the waddle method... I never us public toilets and I find it tough to have a crap if there is someone else in the next cubicle or at the urinals. I hate people hearing me pee/****.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

some people are very open when in the next cubical.. ya can here them stugglin..

here's how it goes...

you hear a slight intake of breath - then silence except for the odd murmer/fast release of breath - then you hear the cookie crumble and - the release of breath in a sigh of relief..

And sometimes it's LOUD.. as in you could describe everythin they ate the night before just by the way it sounds in the morning.. not to mention the smell!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ive only ever used a public jacks once. it was in the airport. i was flyin to london to "meet the parents". i knew if i didnt go there, then i'd have to hold it in for the plane journey and then the hour in the car to their house. could you imagine if their first impression of me is a red faced man leggin up past them to the jacks and then a loud sigh of relief echoin around the house followed by an unbearable stink!! thats why i used the public jacks. first and last time (hopefully).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

newband wrote:
    And sometimes it's LOUD.. as in you could describe everythin they ate the night before just by the way it sounds in the morning.. not to mention the smell!!

Thanks for that lovely imagery there......
    I wouldn't use a public toilet unless I really needed to. I tend not to use the school ones much either, but I'm sure you know how it is with lads and the jacks. Toilet paper strewn all over the floor, unflushed toilets....Ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I make a little seat out of toilet paper to sit on... it also means that I always know if there is a enough toilet paper before hand....

When I was in Mexico a few years back, I was well outside the city I was staying in and REALLY needed a bathroom... I walked into the public bathroom there... and it was possibly the most horrifying thing I've ever seen... my urge to go to the bathroom disappeared quickly and I got the hell out of there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

used to work on a building site in eastpoint , there was a big 40ft container like one from the back of a lorry that had been converted to a public bog for all the lads on the site , never mind using it icouldnt walk within 12 feet of the entrance to it without invoulentary gagging due to the smell :eek:

(that space in the smilies bar should house a vomiting smilie , it would be more appropriate than eek)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, I've done security in some building sites in the UK like that... normally the toilets are perfect, but some times you get really really nasty ones.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

newband wrote:
    some people are very open when in the next cubical.. ya can here them stugglin..

here's how it goes...

you hear a slight intake of breath - then silence except for the odd murmer/fast release of breath - then you hear the cookie crumble and - the release of breath in a sigh of relief..

I was in glasgow for a lads weekend a couple of weeks ago. Happened to be going to celtic game. Anyway before the match we went to 'bairds' bar in glasgow. Needless to say this was a tough pub in a tough area... some of the punters looked like they'd done a lot of 'time'...

Anywho, I had to take a dump, there was no way i could hold it in. If you can remember the scene in trainspotting where ewan mc gregor goes to the toilet in the bookies i think it was... "the dirtiest toilet in scotland"... No ****, it was just like it. To top it all off there was no bar on the door, so i had to perform in a hovering ninja type of stance. One foot on the door whilst hovering in an aim to keep the door closed and for my arse not to be within 2 ft of the bog.... It was like some move from crouching tiger hidden dragon!!! :eek:

This is another dumping experience i witnessed at work:
    Clicky Linky :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

We'd all rather you'd die sweety.

• Advertisement
Advertisement