Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietnam in DCU

Options
  • 01-12-2004 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Anyone play it in res in dcu? What port does it use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Battlefield Vietnam uses the port 15567 which I dont think is actually open on the DCU network. Last time we had a server running on port 27015 and i think you were able to connect to it through the DCU Rez.

If you can connect to the TiG server on: 82.195.135.118:15567 then the port might have been opened by Computer Services.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The steam ports are already open for CSD labs and normal res.

Join #dcu on quakenet and see if ya can connect servers on student res.

If you want to try and get ports opened you can send an e-mail to either helpdesk(at)dcu.ie or student.helpdesk(at)dcu.ie and the request will be logged. Can't promise anything, but you might get lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

thanks all. ill try that

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Hey. last year I was one of the only people willing to play BF:V :( the gamer group currently in res only play CS really.

Bastards.

When BF2 comes out it shall all change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

indeed. any date for its release yet?

Feburary or early March is the rumour.

Advertisement