Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painkiller: Battle out of hell?

Options
  • 01-12-2004 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Its out seemingly ,anyone played it ?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

can't get it to work....something to do with a direct x renderer failing to load or something

ok got it working ....bloody firewall blocking direct x being loaded properly....

cutscene intro is not as polished as originals but the game is as manic as ever....just on first level and completely freaked out already
    think doom 3 cherubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is itworth picking up while i'm in the states?
    i've got a 3 meg line here. and i dont really want to pay the customs duty on it on the way back :/
    might as well just use my gamestop credit note once i get back...

tman wrote:
    is itworth picking up while i'm in the states?
    i've got a 3 meg line here. and i dont really want to pay the customs duty on it on the way back :/
    might as well just use my gamestop credit note once i get back...

it's fun but so far i'm not quite as impressed as i was with the original....the level look amazing again but there is a lot of clutter to get stuck on and the baddies all seem to take about 4-5 hits to kill...

Advertisement