Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Present

• 01-12-2004 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of gettin a wall mounted cd player for my man for Christmas - have no idea where to find one though! I looked in Dixons in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre - any other ideas where I could look??

Thanks
    Think Pink :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Checked online?
    heres a start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

ya might want to find out if he doesnt mind drilling holes in the walls first:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol very true :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Try Bang and Olufsen. They expensive but tres sexy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Have seen them in Currys and the like. hmm i think even powercity had one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Try Bang and Olufsen. They expensive but tres sexy.
    What are Bang and Olufsen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Cheers for the advice - i'll have a look in currys and online! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Entry level stuff is about 4 grand. Fantastic design and quality though (would want to be for the price)

There is a store on the quays and one in donnybrook.

Here is the website

www.bang-olufsen.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

very good makers of audio equipment. theres a shop on the quays near the millenium bridge on the north side. very good quality and stuff and as said above its tres sexy, seriously expensive stuff though so maybe not for a crimbo pressie.

there are one or 2 nice ones generally in dixons for circa €100.

Advertisement