Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad repping for no reason

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

woosaysdan wrote:
    well i got rep off someone agreeing to a post of mine and it gave me a baby's arm holding an orange :)

:eek:

Dirty boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Dirty boy. I like it. You make me hot

Jesus guys would yous all get a room already?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

koneko wrote:
    Jesus guys would yous all get a room already? And can I watch? I promise not to fiddle with myself...

You can join in if you want...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can I be mod of Feedback so that I can close threads like this and many others at my whim.

Thanks muchly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

merky wrote:
    You have my vote. The irony of Koneko telling people to get a room nearly killed me.

The irony of you commenting on the irony of Koneko telling people to get a room made me smile.

Then there's the irony of me commenting on you commenting on Koneko, but that could end up in a loop which could in fact, kill us all. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

pam wrote:
    but that could end up in a loop which could in fact, kill us all. :eek:

On the upside, that eventuality would mean we'd have no more threads like this, as it would take out those who start rep threads too.

They're becoming so pernicious, I'm willing to make the sacrifice..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

merky wrote:
    You have my vote. The irony of Koneko telling people to get a room nearly killed me

I love you too merky

Advertisement