Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name This Song>>

Options
  • 18-04-2001 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Glaven here I go>>

It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up.Everything is ****ed.Everybody sux.You don't really know why but you war justify rippin' someones head off.No human contact and if you interact your life is on contract.Your best bet is to stay away motherfu<ker.It's just one of those days!!

CHORUS:
    It's all about the he says she says bullsh!t I think you'd better quit lettin' sh!t slip or you'll be leavin' with a fat lip.It's all about the he says she sais bullsh!t i think you'd better qiut talkin' that ****(Punk so come and get it)

It's just one of those days feelin' like a freight train.First one to complain leaves with the blood stain.Damn right im a maniac you better watch your back cuz im fu<in' up your program.If your stuck up your locked up,next in line to get fu<ked up.your best bet is to stay away motherfu<ker it's just one of those days (CHORUS) I feel like sh!t.My suggests are to stay away motherfu<ker is to keep your distance`cuz right now i'm dangerous we've all felt like sh!t and were treated like sh!t.All those motherfu<kers that wanna step up I hope you know I'm like a chainsaw .I'll skin your @ss raw.And if my day keeps going this way I might just break somethin' tonight...Break your fu<kin' face tonight!!!Give me something to break...How about your fu<kin' face.I hope you know I'm like a chainsaw,what!!!...(CHORUS)

Well name the song and the artist or artists!

Prof.Frink Glaven!!!

Glaven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

oooh the limp briscuit tongue.gif - everything sucks or something

/me scampers off to look at cd's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Haha.If your trying to challenege us then maybe a few less lines?? And not so obvious a song tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Limp Biscuit - another great laugh from Frink.

Will his taste in music get more commercial-crappy and wannabe cool?

STAY TUNED!!!

I'm the Dude

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

Limp Biscuit ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

there hop nops dipped in coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Break Stuff by limp bikky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

those are some hardcore lyrics there.

Advertisement