Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offspring/feeder/limp bizkit playing ireland this summer?

Options
  • 16-04-2001 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

i THINK that limp bizkit are confirmed for punchestown in june (not sure). and ive heard a rumour that the offspring might be playing around the same time, along with others like feeder. now im a HUGE offspring fan, so if anybody knows anything about this would they be kind enough to leave some info in this here thread? and yes i know that everybody on this board is too clever to like "15 year old dross" like the offspring , but plz if you know anything, help a felow man in need....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I dunno about Offspring but Limp Bizkit are playing Punchestown this summer with Papa Roach and Linkin Park. Tickets are on sale now priced £37.50 from all ticket outlets. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

you sure?! n1!! when and where?

just checked ticketmaster, tis official alright-

LIMP BIZKIT
    PLUS GUESTS
    PUNCHESTOWN RACECOURSE
    GATES 5.30PM SHOW 6.00PM
    TUE 26-JUN-01

Price Range: £37.50

"plus guests"...hhmmm, you're saying the guests are papa roach and linkin park?

Jah, das ist korekt.

ok, very nice. but what about about the offspring?? anybody know or hear anything???!!

• Advertisement

My friend is in the support group for limp Bizkit.Me thinks back stage passes might pass my way !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

What support group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

wot aboot de deftones?
    dey're confirmed for milton keynes and dey rock WAAAY more dan limp bizkit so if dey are playin den im definly goin!!

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

£37?!?
    My word.
    More money than taste.

so i'll take it that no-one knows anything bout the offspring??

• Advertisement

Well for the tour in the US ICP were the support group.But i dont think they will be supporting in europe.I dont think Limp Bizkit know who the support group is yet.Still might be ICP.If i find out i will post.

Deftones *might* be playing with Limp in Punchestown. The advertisement says "Plus Guests" so its obviously noy totally confirmed but i stand by my earlier predictions wink.gif

Advertisement