Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name the film

• 01-12-2004 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey,

does anyone know the name of the movies from the pictures attached. The third one isn't a movie, but I'd be grateful for the name of the actor...should be easy enough to everyone else (except me!)

T

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well, the first one is Dawn of the Dead. The original...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

first film is definetely dawn of the dead.

The 2nd may be "less then zero" (I remember the pool) but could have also been used in a different film/

The actor is Peter Dinklage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

in the middle of a pub quiz with a laptop wi-fi and a scanner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

the second one looks like "the limey" or something like that, it looks like peter fonda from afar..
    the third is from the station agent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah,

1st is a capture from the original 'Dawn Of The Dead'...
    2nd one is .. i've absolutely no idea.
    3rd one is the great Peter Dinklage (from 'The Station Agent' and more recently, 'Elf')

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 throttlefly

Hey, it's a work related christmas quiz - online. there are no prizes, so maximum cheating is allowed...

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 throttlefly

Thanks everyone. Christmas comes but once a year - as does this quiz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Got any more questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

second one is definetly "the limey"

Advertisement