Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esat billing

Options
  • 01-12-2004 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

i cancelled my nolimits account last January
    i sent a letter to them asking to cancel
    since then every 2 months i still get a bill
    when i ring them they acknowledge that they got my cancellation and i should not have received the bill
    but they keep sending me bills and i have to ring them every time
    how do i get them to stop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Worst company ever for this kind of thing. Their administrative abilities (or lack of them) truly defy belief. Make sure you get the name of the representative you speak to - tell them you want that confirmation in writing by e-mail - and that you want to the billing/invoicing department to remove you. (You've definitely been removed from the technical side of things - they shut your broadband off - but it sounds like the billing side of things was never told.

This company has an arse and an elbow and doesn't know one from the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

complaints@esat.com

If they do not fix it within 2 days come back here again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

damien.m wrote:
    complaints@esat.com

If they do not fix it within 2 days come back here again.

This reminds me that they also have a charter about customer complaints on their website somewhere. They set out a minimum amount of time for your complaint to be resolved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Make sure you get it sorted now, otherwise they'll let it slip for a while and then they'll pass the debt onto a collection agency (speaking from personal experience here). Be sure to get a cancellation confirmation in writing. Don't take and guff from them on this, they're effing notorious for this particular issue.

adam

Advertisement