Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion Show

• 01-12-2004 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Ok I'm all for the fashion show, and i'm going to go and support it. i think that it's great that there's something other than academia stuff in ucd, and its gets some peoples creative juices flowing, which is a great thing as there aint really many outlets in ucd for artistic xpression (obviously as it aint an art college...etc) which some peopl need as a release from uni work.

However i couldnt help but laugh at the girls that were doing lecture calls this morning...dude san tropez (thats a fake tan brand for you guys) must being making a mint...then it kinda hit me...these people can vote-....:D

in 3 lectures today not one of them had the curtosy (sp) to ask any of the lecturers if they could make an address...

but they are kinda annoying in the corriodors-if i'v been handd one leaflet about something im not going to want another few-save the trees-and dont tut at ppl for not taking ur leaflets... but its nice to see the D4 kids havin something2do and havin a lil more room in lectures & more intellectual contributions in tutorials :) (i'm only joking, i know that there are many ppl who do a lot of hard work on the comity, but it is rather stunning the amount of fake tan thats out there tho...)

Also, don't take it so seriously!tis only a bit of fun! Whats with choping up your t-shirts....?
    Good luck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

/me drools - hot girls - were feckin' everywhere today.

Advertisement