Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to ripwave

• 01-12-2004 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭

Just looking for advise...

I am on clickslilver but thinking that as soon as my contract is up i'll switch to ripwave if it si available in bray??

Looking for pros and cons..

Big pro - not having to pay eircom my line rental..

i have a mobile so might cancel my landline alltogether.. at least thats the idea!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

Big con: You might get a ****ty signal, and be unable to reliably use it. Theres no way to tell until they send out the ripwave modem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

Mutant is right, but the good thing about ripwave is that it comes in a box, so you can send it back if it doesn't work. I would stay with clicksilver and order ripwave. If you are happy with it you can then cancel clicksilver. If not, just send the ripwave back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

thanks.. will do!!!

Advertisement