Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Arts Exams

Options
  • 01-12-2004 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do I not have any Psychology or Info Studies Christmas exams?

I have a computers one (multiple choice :D )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

I should have prefaced that by saying..

1/ I am ALWAYS late for class/tutorials and therefore miss ALL the important announcements.
    2/ I've checked the notice boards but see no mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Check on the SIS Student Web deely. If you have an exam timetable then start crying now.

Check on the SIS Student Web deely. If you have an exam timetable then start crying now.

Cheers Rainbow,

"Winter Examinations 2004

You have no timetable for this examination period"

I so want to believe this, but alas I know it to be incorrect as I have a Computers exam...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's probably just the standard 1st CS MCQ exam. It's really easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

no, you dont have christmas exams, i dont think any arts subjects do
    until they hit us with semesterisation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Is SIS still around...maybe this is a "blonde" moment but i thought the stuff had changed around this year...the e-learning...etc website is that SIS..? or is that the one that you log onto on the UCD.ie website...?

Anyway i'm just glad that this years blackboard is better and that more links to the electronic journals-that work-have been added to the library page...

So what the jazz going to be with the whole semesterisation thing..does this mean that we actully have to work thru out the yr..? and does it only apply for the first years next year and doesnt affect the rest of us...? i duno i kinda like the idea of continuous assesement but i it aint really in our "culture" so i dont know how ppl would react to it...

down with exams i say

SIS is still there (I only found out about it yesterday).

I don't seem to have any exams 'cept Computers :(

I was looking forward to them, Christmas ones are always simple,makes passing the year easy

Advertisement