Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Xbox]Boards League and Cup Rules and Sign Ups

Options
  • 02-12-2004 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

1. Each game is played over 2 legs each player hosting once. Aggregate scores determine the winner. NO AWAY GOAL RULE.

2. 10 Minute matches /Random/ weather /ref /stadium/condition/injuries yes

3. All results must be posted by both players here in the relevant weekely thread.

4. At present there are no known "sweet spots" (going down wing and pulling back isnt a sweet spot, you still have to get the player down the wing) If some are found discussion can take place as to there cheatiness.

5. Matches will be played weekly , fixtures posted here. players can play as many matches as they want, if the opponent is available. If a player misses his weekly match opponent will get the 3 points.

More to be added mainly about missing players.

ADMIN Kensutz
    1. Kensutz

2. Davexirl ... Davex2irl
    3. Super_furry .... Velocity Rob
    4. sound_wave .... chowlcha
    [URL=irc://irc.quakenet.org/pes.ie]Pes.ie IRC Channel [/URL]

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'd be more than happy to organise a league on Live if needed. If needed, I can also do the PC version.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭s10

was playing 4 player pro ev4 last night --first time 4 player ,, wooo hoo
    there is another session on saturday , also will be online (hopefully)
    anyone out there capable of taking on 2-4 players , (im not even sure if 8 player evo online is possible) anyone interested ??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm definately up for it. My Gamertag is Velocity Rob, but because I work shift I may not always be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Davexirl

My gamertag is Davex2IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

gamertag in sig :). this is gonna rock!!

• Advertisement

ok to sort this out I want you all to do the following, as Kdjac started it put your username and your gamertag next to it in the following sequence....

1. Kensutz ... Kensutz
    2. Davexirl ... Davexirl

etc...
    copy and paste when adding your gamertag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kensutz edit the origiinal post all you want tis your league.

gl on being a mod.

kdjac

1. Kensutz ... Kensutz
    2. Davexirl ... Davexirl
    4. sound_wave .... chowlcha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

hey i wudnt mind playin too please
    GT- RubberBanditboy

just to let u know Celtic Snipers are havin a Pro Ev League too,its not clan related so everyone free to join :)

I am having a problem connecting to people in my friends list it just wont let me. Does anyone know how to sort this out thanks.

• Advertisement

Dave if your friends are online while you're playing create a game and it gives you an option to invite a friend to play by pressing the Y button. Give it a shot and let me know, it should work.

kensutz wrote:
    Dave if your friends are online while you're playing create a game and it gives you an option to invite a friend to play by pressing the Y button. Give it a shot and let me know, it should work.

I try to connect to anyone in my firends list it says connecting and then it says no reply returning to opti-match its annoying and if i go in to opti-match it will only show about 2 other players?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

that always happened me in fifa too,cudnt connect to friends, havnt tried it on Pro ev yet, but thanks for the warning

if they're playing an icon will flash up, make sure they're not playing any game while inviting and see what happens

no they aren't playing any game cos I would get an invite of one on the list and the exact same thing would happen it just wont connect to them

so when this be starting up do you think? I got exams and crap at college, but i suppose they can wait :D

Depending on numbers we can start it up in a couple of weeks time, that said I'll be in Norwich for the xmas break and the games during that time so if we get 10 - 15 players we can start to organise things from there.

so we gonna kick this off or what? just wondering....

It's best to wait until the lag issue is dealt with.

lag issue? konami fixing this through a patch? sorry havent been keeping up with forthcoming downloadables!

• Advertisement

there has been talks about some issues being resolved but no official news yet

Advertisement