Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this out (if ye' want)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Heya, any particular track you'd reccomend?
    I'm grabbing two random ones right now.
    I'll throw up what I think of them after I give them a good listen... (if they survive the "First 5 seconds" test smile.gif )

[insert crappy off-topic spam post here]

[This message has been edited by Kali (edited 19-04-2001).]

Extreme Criticism Alert smile.gif

right the two I got were Chillout and She Is Calling...

The latter deserves no mention here. It is in all honesty ******, and definitly sounds like it was made with E-Jay or a similar product... take it off the site so others won't have the misfortune of downloading it.
    I won't say anymore incase I offend.

As for Chillout I was quite impressed (well after hearing the other track first)..

Easiest way to comment is to run through sections of the song and point out stuff:

Starts quite nicely..

0:57, 1:17 + 2:27 get rid of fast beat that comes in, ruins the flow.

1:30 onwards.. love the higher pitch sound there, reminds me of a well known track.. which i can't quite put my finger on.

2:10-2:45 lay off the snare/shakers a bit, its too much.. try to find something else to replace it midway.

2:50-3:07 like this bit... cept for the snare/shakers as mentioned..

3:09-3:24 is excellent.

3:34 - ditch the scratch.

really nice effort alltogether apart from the few things mentioned, i'd love to hear it with the above changes..

Thing is i'm wary to go download more incase its similar to the other track smile.gif

Oh and put some id info into your mp3s smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jademan

All comments are Welcome!

Will take your ideas on board.
    Going from what you liked and disliked you should not check out "Touch My Love".

Check out "Wildstylie" & "Hiphouse" if you like a bit of hiphop.

You may like "Speedkills" (fast) & "Bass groove 2001".

Well i am aiming to put comments on each tune so that is why i am looking for honest feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

downloaded a few
    chillout is decent
    you might wanna lay off the fast sh*t, it seems you talent is in the more ambient stuff...
    not bad at all though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement