Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what chocolate bar are you eating now???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mars Delight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I got 5 of them free last week off people in the streets. I only wanted 1, but they kept giving them to me.
    I'm glad they did now, that I still have one left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I'm eating an aero. Nyummmm, bubbles.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i just had a yorkie, buiscit and raisin to be precise

fozzle wrote:
    ...... I've a bar of 99% dark chocolate that I'm saving for Christmas too..... :D

I paid serious money for one of these (€4for 50g) in frances and it was absolutelty the hardest thing to eat ever, it made me sick.

But!

I'm only after finishing a Cadbury's "Spira", only availble in Euro2, quality bar, 40cent too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

99% Lindt, got one of those as well, ummmm interesting experience!!

You sort of know that it's not really your average dairy milk when it refuses to melt in your hand, at all!

Glad to see Green & Blacks is getting more popular though, now there's some quality chocolate... especially the Almond milk chocolate...mmmm....

Advertisement