Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Jokers !!

• 02-12-2004 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey,
    I moved into a new house back in July, and was only mad to get connected to the net, so as I’m out of coverage with all of the wireless offerings I decided to go with Eircom.
    I ordered the broadband back in June, it took them till November before installing the phone, and now they are telling me that even though the line is enabled for Broadband it'll be January 11th at the earliest before they can switch it on!!

Unbelievable!!

Has anyone else suffered this kind of nonsense with this crowd of jokers?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 deadlock

shame you can't get Irish Broadband there, they rock my socks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Heh heh.

Search for "Eircom" and "****" on this forum. You'll be pleasently surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

dr. gonzo wrote:
    Hey,
    I moved into a new house back in July....... it took them till November before installing the phone

You got a phone installed in only 4 months, what the Hell are you complaining about ?????

It can take 2 years or more to get a phone line installed in Ireland !

M

Advertisement