Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the biggest reason why i should leave eircom?

• 02-12-2004 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Ok the cancellation screen is back and i guess if i decide I can get the ball rolling to leave eircom. Im dragging my feet though and getting a bit lazy..

Essentially...how bad would it be to stay with this regime?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

cancel now
    if your lucky ntl broadband will eb available in your area by the time eircom actualy figure out how to proces an order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Assuming you're in a cable area, which of course 99%* of the country is not...

*Figure pulled from own arse, but it sounds accurate enough given the Dublin\Wicklow (?) only limitations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

*Figure pulled from own arse, but it sounds accurate enough given the Dublin\Wicklow (?) only limitations

Thats Precisely where you got it Doodle :), Cork Galway Limerick Waterford are the other cities with Cable . Galway and Waterford will have cable BB early next year but no sign of anything in Cork or Limerick.

Some regional towns fare even better. Kilkenny , Thurles, Longford , Clonmel and Dungarvan already have functioning Cable BB. In technologically advanced towns such as Dungarvan you get a 9MBit service for €40 a month , including VAT. This is uncapped as you'd expect at that speed.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ok i've cancelled the trial. Wonder what'll happen now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Read up on how/when/where to return the modem to Eircom in the T&C's

M

• Advertisement
Advertisement