Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% in Metroid Prime 1

Options
  • 02-12-2004 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what you see when you get 100% in metroid prime 1?

I was told its some cinematic that leads onto MP2 and helps the story of Dark Samus in MP2.

I was never fond of scanning everything in mp1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Then you don't deserve to know!

Never got it myself, I know its a different, longer ending to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You get to see Samus in the nude... no bull****... for real!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

From GameFAQS:

ENDING #1: (0%-74%)
    The metroid prime will go completely INSANE, screaming and flipping all
    over. It will transform into a huge blue blob with a red center, no face, and tentacles
    all over its body(if you wanna call it a body). one of its tentacles comes out and latches
    onto samus's stomach, and begins pulling her in. she struggles for a moment, and the
    Prime manages to pull of her Phazon suit. the prime blob goes insane, again, growing huge
    and demolishing the chamber, as samus runs for her life. a black screen appears,
    telling you the artifact chamber is about to collapse, and you should probably think about
    getting your ass outa there. samus is teleported out, she presses a couple buttons on her
    arm cannon, and runs for the edge of the platform. her ship flies over and chatches her as
    she's jumping. she stands atop her ship for a couple seconds, watching the artifact chamber
    burn and crumble. she rockets away in her ship.

ENDING #2 (75%-99%)
    everything is the same as above, only as she stands there watching the
    articact chamber burn, she decides to remove her helmet. you get to see her head for a while,
    before she rockets away.

ENDING #3 (100%)
    all the same, helmet romoval and all. the only change is that after
    the credits roll, you see a cave with a blob a phazon at the bottom.
    a black and red colored arm reaches out of the phazon, still dripping with the stuff.
    on the back of its hand, a small eye-like thing looks around at the cave for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

clownboy wrote:
    I was never fond of scanning everything in mp1
    100% scans just gets you image galleries. Over the summer, I was working on getting galleries 2, 3 and 4 in one run (100% items and scans on hard mode...:()
    It's item percentage that gets you the better endings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

thanks lads and ladies!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

if you really cant be bothered getting 100% items for a 5 second video clip, just grab the last part of kip's speed run from metroid2002.com

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

But the sense of achievement when you do it for yourself!

Advertisement