Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brats

Options
  • 02-12-2004 4:51pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭

the brats
    anyone know of them?

my niece is apparently into them big time and so I'd like to get something for Christmas
    however I hate walking around town trying to find something at this time of year
    anyone able to point me in the right direction?

yours in laziness
    Beruthiel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Here are a few pointers and prices to start working with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Dunnes had a great deal on Bratz clothes, slippers and stuff it was approx 50% off. this was the dunnes in Liffey Valley, other than that Argos are meant to have a good sale on toys at the moment and apparently Dunnes are doing their 50% off toys sale next tuesday (child benefit day!!)

I can only pray my daughter never gets into the Bratz as they are woeful looking things!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got 5 of them for daughter in may ugly looking dols with >.< this much clothes on.

Havent seen them since ,she wanted a Bratz Dancemat for xmas got the Super hard plastic PS2 arcade one (adults need fun too) and stuck some Bratz stickers on it.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

Beruthiel wrote:
    the brats
    anyone know of them?
    yours in laziness
    Beruthiel

Yep unfortunately I do -hideous half naked dolls with enormous heads and puffed up lips.Shouldn't be allowed.Even my daughter(8) thinks they are ugly and prefers My Scene dolls.

But they are not hard to find - I see the bloody things everywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Beruthiel wrote:
    the brats
    anyone know of them?

my niece is apparently into them big time and so I'd like to get something for Christmas
    however I hate walking around town trying to find something at this time of year
    anyone able to point me in the right direction?

yours in laziness
    Beruthiel

I think Smyths has the biggest selection of Bratz stuff and are usually the cheapest. They are basically a slutty version of Barbie ;) . The regular dolls are €19.99 and they have mini versions for €9.99. You can get the styling heads, books, duvet covers, lamps and tonnes of other stuff. Maybe ask your niece who her favourite one is - they can be quite fussy on who they like the best. Yasmin was my DD favourite. Also find out if she has some dolls already so you dont get her one she has already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Yes my 9 year old in to them BIG time. Very popular in her age group...cool clothes (very little of them mind you) and they are BRATZ not brats might make it easier to find them..newry index are doing 33.3% of them at the moment too :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

KdjaC wrote:
    Havent seen them since ,she wanted a Bratz Dancemat for xmas got the Super hard plastic PS2 arcade one (adults need fun too) and stuck some Bratz stickers on it.
    ROFL, sounds like something I'd do.

"Of course it's a Bratz one, sure doesn't it say Bratz on it!"

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

smyths is the best argos do them too.. use a past cataloge number you might get them half price

Advertisement