Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Studio 6.0

Options
  • 02-12-2004 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Is There Anyone Out There Willing To Give A Copy Of Visual Studio 6.0 For College! We Have Been Using It A Fair Bit This Year In College And Would Like It For My Pc So That I Can Practice It On The Weekends! Any Help Will Be Appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please don't capitalise every word. Its incredibly annoying to look at, and I'm annoyed enough as it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

sorry doodle sketch about that! do you have a copy visual studio 6.0 that i could get?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

You could run into licensing issues here, my VS 6.0 is licensed by my copy VS.NET although I can't have both installed at the same time. Only one or the other. Iirc there were learning editions of Visual Basic and Visual C++ which were geared towards students (and really cheap!). Try looking for one of them.

Its okay to use some capitals :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Get the college to give you a copy. In the college i'm in, we get loads of ms software for free. It can only be used for college work though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

What college is that sjones? Is it using the MS Academic license thingy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Your college technicians should be able to give you a copy to use, if not then hassle your lecturer about it. Thats what we do when we want software :)

Farlz

Advertisement