Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor doggies can't have chocolate!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

poor little doggies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Wow, never realised that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

my dog ate chocolate all his life and he's 17 now (fairly impressive for a dog imo) Everything in moderation I suppose...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You can get special dog chocolates for treats tat are safe for dogs.

They taste like ****, but dogs seem to like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

oops sorry scampy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

seamus wrote:
    You can get special dog chocolates for treats tat are safe for dogs.

They taste like ****, but dogs seem to like them.

They taste fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

A neighbour of mine has a dog that if u give him a sweet outta the roses box he'll take the wrapper off himself and then munch away on the sweet, take the wrpper off for him and he won't eat it!

Amazing! ya'd have to see it to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

It's true. The dog belonging to a friend of my mother-in-law over here in the US died after eating chocolate, a poodle I think. About 7-8 years ago. Mind you, my dog ate a whole box of After Eights once and she was fine. BTW, a friend of ours' dog died a while back after eating soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Your mother in law was friends with a dog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

My dog once went into my room and ate a huge bar of chocolate given to me as a present... Wasn't sure if I was more annoyed or scared. She was ok though

• Advertisement
Advertisement