Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Christmas Party - 8th Dec. ??

Options
  • 02-12-2004 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

It's on in Spirit.. c.10:30pm.. anyone thinking of going?
    Tickets in The Kiosk.. Student Centre @€;7.. think it's more on the nite at the door...

time for that Christmas feeling :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

im going to therapy?
    anyone wanna meet up for end of semester beers or something on wed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Some of us have exams....*Offler cries :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I have exams but not 'till the following week..
    /tries justifying going out and getting hammered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mental note-Must buy mistletoe. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Same here, 3 damn full exams too! Anyone think maybe a near-new-Year's boards beers might be a good idea, maybe the week before we go back to lectures?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

hell yea beers any time a good idea, however il stick to my whiskey but....when, where and who's bringing the misltoe...? :D hehehehehe...

what about me!! I won't be in Dublin a week before we go back to lectures!! an I started the thread!! so I say we all meet up and get well tanked up around the 8th... in ammmmm... Spirit... for the ah... Christmas Party.. how does that sound ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Some of us have exams....*Offler cries :(
    Oh you can take one night off from studyin (well that is unless your exams are the very next day)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was in the sports bar the night before my repeat vector spaces exam!
    Come. Drink. Be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

tbh if anything drink can only clarify something like vector spaces imo :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

thats the spirit...vectors...?imho i dont think anything can clarify vectors, what evil evil evil mean horrible nasty individual thought of them....grrrr to them i say :)

Gileadi wrote:
    tbh if anything drink can only clarify something like vector spaces imo :o
    Vector spaces are something probably best appreciated while drunk...
    Horrible subject tbh.

Ah real vector spaces.... don't you love them!

I condemn them (with number theory and group theory, MATH 2105...) to the fiery pit of academic hell!

amm.. anyone going to the Christmas party in Spirit?!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

Cork_girl wrote:
    amm.. anyone going to the Christmas party in Spirit?!!! :D

No.

No. Planning to sleep at that stage tbh... And plenty of Christmas spirits will be had at a later stage anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

also at therapy? just saw a "science party" advertised for friday, sounds much better

yes, although i don't think i'll be surfacing until the 22nd - i just found out that the topic i hate the most is a 33% compulsory question. AAAAH!

ok just a little bit of an update.. Spirit sucked!!! you were all better off ignoring my requests for a meet-up!! it was jammers except on one floor that was just crap to be honest!! or maybe I wasn't drunk enough.. although.. my hangover this morning told me I must have been..

hmm.. is Spirit like that normally?! For a Christmas party there was absolutely no Christmas feel to the place at all..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 toastyred

in first year(2 yrs ago) i went to the christmas ball in spirit. It was the worst night of my life!! Far too crowded, once you lost you friends you could never find them again..terrible night. Normally Spirit isn't quite that bad but i personnaly don't think it's worth the queue in (is there still big queues ihaven't been in a while).
    I do have to say the stu bar was a great laugh on wed..good job!

Advertisement