Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Express cartridges

Options
  • 02-12-2004 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

does anyone know any dearlers who sell them fairly cheap when being bought in bulk :confused: ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 1911

sniper83 wrote:
    does anyone know any dearlers who sell them fairly cheap when being bought in bulk :confused: ??

So how many would you call bulk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭sniper83

about 500-750

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Most dealers will give you a price on cartridges based on how many you buy, for example, 25-100-25--500-1000, The best price is to be had buying in lots of 1000. I'm a couple of years out of touch on what the prices are though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭sniper83

ya thats what i thought i usually buy a case of 250 no.6s for around 65 euro which is still pretty pricy! tanx anyway civdef

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Since Express have changed supplier for Ireland I'm finding it extremely difficult to find suppliers.

Does anyone know of Express cartridges suppliers?
    Dublin - Athlone - Galway - Limerick - Tipperary - Waterford???

Do a far bit of Travelling so countrywide? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

is David Moor Agencies no longer the distributor?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

My dealer says that the distributor is now someone from the north.

So does anyone know of any stockist?

Advertisement