Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many points do you need to get another green dot?

Options
  • 02-12-2004 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering, How many points do you need to get another green dot on your rep?

Thanks! :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

strange policy.... and even stranger given u let the person know that from now on u will be ignoring em..... It's almost primary shoolesque.... Everyone should start a rep thread and then Mr Sketch won't be able to talk to anyone.... even if they just simply ask a question relating to a feature on the boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

strange policy.... and even stranger given u let the person know that from now on u will be ignoring em..... It's almost primary shoolesque.... Everyone should start a rep thread and then Mr Sketch won't be able to talk to anyone.... even if they just simply ask a question relating to a feature on the boards
    I move in mysterious ways. None can understand me, myself included.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

up to about 600 it is 1 dot for every 100, after that its 1 dot for every 200 points. after that I do not know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

it keeps going up with the more rep you get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

How many points do you need to get another green dot?

Only one but the bulb has to really want to change.

Wait.... wrong joke.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

542 points yet i've got 6 greenys one bright green!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I like the bright greenies :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement