Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrospective Show +DVD

• 02-12-2004 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Well I saw it, I did miss the frist 15 mins mind you, but it didn't disappoint, discussed the origins of the show, how Rosie O' Donnell almost got The Elaine part, the really reason why Art Wolf was replaced. Didn't go on about when LD left, I imagine because the first 3 Season are only being released.
    I have watched the start the of The DVD, the inside look on eps is excellent, they do about 4/5 on each disc. the commenrary on The Stakeout is hilarious and the bloopers are equally as good. The pitcure and sound quality is exceptional. Thye show bloopers for Season 4-8 so I'd say they'll be released in time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Oh and The LD script is The Big Salad, its slightly diff with his own notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Wow, sounds good. I'll have to see if I can get a copy of the program on the net. Never knew about Rosie O'Donnell. All I can say is thank God she didnt get the gig :eek: Did they go into any other casting details?

I'm defo going to get the DVD when I'm over after Christmas.

Not on the show, but on the DVD Larry didn't want Michael and it took Jer's convincing to win him over.

The other person going for the George role was Larry Miller.

The deleted scenes are more like extended scenes, there's a great one in The Heart Attack where Elaine is discussing about the readers digest and how she wasn't allowed to bring it out of the waiting room with her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Jees I couldnt imagine the show w/o Michael. So man of the story lines wold never have come off if he wasnt playing the K-Man.

Very Interesting though. I actually think Larry Miller is quite good although then again I can perceive the show w/o any of the characters we ended up with.

Advertisement