Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind Guardian DVD

Options
  • 02-12-2004 8:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone seen the new blind guardian live dvd, imaginations through the looking glass?

I've gotten a few videos from it and it looks pretty cool, def something worth buying :)
    the sound and video quality are pretty excellent.. camera work that I've seen so far has been a bit.. odd, but I'm mostly interested in the music.. all the pretty power metal hair is an extra.

go blind guardian!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Watched half an hour of it this morning. Fantastic is the only way to describe it/them. They do a great version of Nightfall in it. One I shall be buying myself for "annual gift day" for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

One I'm looking forward to watching definitely. Saw them at Wacken a few years ago & they were amazing live... really brilliant band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

excellent, ill buy it. linkage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oooh, that'll be on my to-do list sharpish!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

One I will definately have to look into in the near future :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

god damn.. this show rocks :)

def. buying this in the near future.

(edit)

and then there was silence....

*happy*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

And Bards Song :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

Yea I watched a good bit of it. If your really into Bg you will like it but im not mad into them. His stage presence is a bit dodgy but it doesnt stop those germans going crazy :D

Advertisement