Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone.......

Options
  • 02-12-2004 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

.....Tell me when the realease date for Gta:SA is for the pc,If there is one that is.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

There isn't one. The last two were out around april on the PC, thats when SA is expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Sometime between May and July next year.

Thread locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Me couldn wait bought a ps2 just for it.

Rumour that it will have some sort of online play , coop mode in online and an easier way to mod it for multitheft lads.

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hope they sort out the random spawning of items like cars and pedestrians in multitheft auto. If they can do that the game would be amazing in multiplayer. it was vice city multitheft auto's only flaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Will be out mid to late summer id imagine
    Worst case scenario will be next christmas
    There has however been no official release date and this is based on net rumour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Thread locked.

That is strange these ^ Muppets are ignoring you, I think you should ban them.

Sorry... I'll wait until the original poster's question is asked, say a good few more times till it's made a sticky - although the stickys are clogging up a bit, maybe it's time for a super sticky or a FAQs sticky? Hmm...

Advertisement