Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good band u may not have heard

Options
  • 26-04-2001 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

ok i was browsin through the top ten bands topic and a lot of ppl were sayin nirvana and pearl jam and nobody said Alice in Chains.this is really irritating as in my opinion they are just as good as these bands. they have an unplugged session thats only second to nirvanas and they have some pretty dam good albums (dirt being my particular favourite)
    so for all grunge/metal fans i recommend u download some of their songs.ill just be sitting here reading this boring adults newspaper-GO NOW!
    btw download the song "would" first,imo its their best

joey joe joe junior shabadu...thats the worst name i ever heard

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

Second rate sub grunge rip off guitar merchants, that's only my opinion though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Naw...
    Not really my cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Scream,

Dity is a brill album, love all the tunes, rooster would be fave. Anothre album peeps missed out on was introduce yourself by faith no more, quite amusing album.

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 geekboie

when I was in Australia I heard these pretty good bands called "killing heidi", "Powderfinger" and "spiderbait" they're kind of Rock/Metal Genre but very catchy...give them a listen if you see them on import...you won't be dissappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

grun*** smile.gif
    B0000028M7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• Advertisement

why'd it filter that word out ? lol
    g
    r
    u
    n
    g
    e
    y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

u gotta love that cover
    like some music guys gonna see that and its gonna blow his mind!

lol

Advertisement