Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else at Nick Cave?

Options
  • 04-05-2001 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else here at the Nick Cave gig last weekend?

MY GOD! Does that man know how to really do a show or what?

Pure brilliance. The only acceptable reason to miss it was if you were going to see Kristen Hersh who also played that night.

I'm the Dude

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Damn, did I ever want to go...
    No money though...

Two things...

1. The Big Lebowski kicks ass.
    2. I'm from Galway too, would I know you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

you'd be rockin' too if you made that much money on the door...
    Absolutely disgraceful that people get sucked into payin that kinda cash. If People like The Kids can get bands like bluetip all the way over from the states and charge less than £5 at a small venue How do MCD get away with £35. you people are suckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Sucker? Me? NEVER!

Nah - I normally would downright refuse to pay that much for a gig but it was Nick Cave and well..... the man is just damn good so I had to go.

Angel - I've only lived in Galway for the last year so you probably don't know me. I live and work in my flat and rarely see the light of day.

**** - I need to get out more.

I'm the Dude

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I take it you enjoyed then Dude curlydav.gif Was "The Artist" as impressed? I met him on Shop Street and he was on his way to the bus - seemed quite happy to be going too.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I would like to get punched by Nick Cave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

He was much impressed - as was Jesus El Christo. Brilliant performance.

I'm the Dude

Advertisement