Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod,,mp3??

Options
  • 02-12-2004 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

ok help needed! was gona buy her good self an mp3 ,which one?? or maybe an ipod.. whats the difference apart from the price of course,,what are the pros an cons? what should i be looking out for?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bass.exe

Hehe, I suppose I should push the Zen Xtra 40GB, seeing as I'm trying to sell one (brand new, click the link below ;) i'll haggle)
    I like the whole Creative line. Supposedly the best sound quality, and much cheaper than an iPod. Better Battery life too. But...
    iPod wins ease-of-use award. Most simplistic interface
    iRiver wins the "features" award... but I don't suppose you would need .ogg support :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

www.shop4memory.com has neon 512MB MP3/FM Radio/ Voice Recorder/USB Flash for just over 100 Euro incl delivery....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Buy the U2 ipod its so cool or The best I-River

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

If I were you I'd go for the Creative Zen Touch, you can get it off www.komplett.ie for €253. Its got a much simpler interface then the previous Zen models, its light, and has a 24hours battery, and a 20gig harddrive. Probably the best you can buy for the money.
    Creative Labs rock!

Advertisement