Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M & S cookies...hmmm

• 03-12-2004 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Who ever thought of this choclate bit is a genius!!!

My personal favourite, M&S cookies, nothing beats the white choclate chip one- however if ur lucky sometimes you can get them in brown cookies- so chocolate biscuit and white chocolate chips......hmmm sugary orgasmic gooey heaven....

Anyone else no of anywhere that sells similar or even if possible superior....????

which i find hard to believe but it the name of "science" and for the damage of my health i wil try them and report back... :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

haven't had the delight of having one

but the M&S swiss mountain bars are so nice like a toblerone but you can finish a whole bar without gasping for a drink.

so if these cookies are half as nice as the swiss mountain bar sign me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

has anyone tried the boaster cookies??? it think mc vitties make them but omg they are lovely!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Tesco smarties cookies are so good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Yeah, think they're McV's ok. Devine, sinfully delicious.

Haven't seen em around for awhile though, are they still on the market?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Certain statoils do dark choclate cookies with white choclate bits. Look out for them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

yeah havnt gotten them in a while but i think they are still out there on the market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭ED-209

Eating an M&S Cookie is like an angel sh!ting on your toungue. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Toll House cookies in McDonalds. Whatever about your stance in McDonalds - these are gorgeous.

Or! Get a packet of proper american cookies (e.g. chips ahoy). Throw them in your microwave for a few second - warm 'em up and...enjoy!

That's the way American cookies are meant to be eaten - and I don't mean that this in a 'it tastes better' sense, I mean it from a 'that's what the packet says if anyone ever read them' sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Blisterman wrote:
    Tesco smarties cookies are so good too.
    Are they still available?
    Tesco clearwater and artane don't have them (in their normal place anyway) no more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

NoelRock wrote:
    Toll House cookies in McDonalds. Whatever about your stance in McDonalds - these are gorgeous.

Or! Get a packet of proper american cookies (e.g. chips ahoy). Throw them in your microwave for a few second - warm 'em up and...enjoy!

That's the way American cookies are meant to be eaten - and I don't mean that this in a 'it tastes better' sense, I mean it from a 'that's what the packet says if anyone ever read them' sense.
    Those chips ahoy are rotten, they're just feckin' dough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

They have tesco smarties cookies in London Anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

ED-209 wrote:
    Eating an M&S Cookie is like an angel sh!ting on your toungue. :D

dude that just sounds so wrong....yet so right..

People are you KRAZY??!?!? Macky D's cookies?!?!?! thats just wrong...hmm have tried the statoil ones-in the name of science i went down to my local statoil....oh yea they be good..but m&s still the king

Advertisement