Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gotta love those skangers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ROFL ****ing hilarious
    Macker does be slaggin but I do love to draw. I can draw whatever yeh want. last week me cousin Wardy asked me to draw god smokin a sliff. Yeh wanna see it, deadly lookin, big bleedin joint ou'v he's mouth, big red eyes on'm. Underneeth it I wrote in bubble writin 'Don't yiz know... god smokes the blow?!'

2. BLACK AN WHITE FILMS

Theres always these ****e black an white films on durin the day. Wit poncy fellas in suits an old birds wit huge hair, talkin funny... Bleedin borin. We have colour now! I tell yeh its drivin us to gettin jobs.

classic site :D
    The future's gonna be bleedin rapih, an I'm tellin yeh its not far away. I reckon in about 10 or twenty years it's only gonna be mad. I seen a programe on the telly once an they said people are gonna be eatin food tablets. Like a whole batch loaf in a tablet... jaysus can yeh magine? 'giz 2 spice burgers, a single, one curry sauce an a glass a water please.' I'd say your gonna be eatin tablets for all sorts a gear... book tablets - just swally it an you'd have read the whole book... better than readin it inanyway... an joint tablets... 'deh yiz want a spliff? here yiz go just swally these... deadly I'm whacked ou'v it'... an tablets for yokes an everythin...

genius!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I wouldnt be into bein kilt by talibans meself and if your man bin layder comes into my estate were gonna tear into him. Imagine we all did die, like if God just said that he-d had enough and he was to send down a shower of killer monkeys or something... wit wings and 40 of them landed in your gaff and started pullin your arms off and beatin yeh with them.... Imagine...

Bahahahahahahaha. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

omg too funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

That is legend.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

lol love scangers love em

• Advertisement
Advertisement