Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The (International) Noise Conspiracy

Options
  • 03-12-2004 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Any INC fans here? They were absolutely incredible in whelans on wednesday and their new album 'armed love' is great too I can't stop listening to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭asphalt-cushion

hmm...not my cup of tea really. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭gzdamien

thought they were WOEFUL at the gig in whelans, all wearing t-shirts with punky zips all over them and the name of their new album splashed around everywhere.. they are using revolution to sell their band.. load of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

to be honest the whole revolution thing doesn't interest me and the band wearing the same thing is kinda striking- at least they're up-front about it unlike so many bands these days that are basically doing the same thing but pawning themselves off as 'individuals'.
    And anyways I just thought i'd give them a mention on these boards because they deserve a look in! :D

Advertisement