Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Special Edition pre-order

Options
  • 03-12-2004 6:03am

Is it possible?

I have looked around a fair bit and im not having any look. Im living in the states, but im only interested in playing Euro version, as this is where online buddies will be playing.

So.. will i be able to play with US version?

If not, can you pre order the Special edition online anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

i pre ordered mine on the date of relese and i'm not even sure if i got it! it shows on the web site that i have ordered it but have yet to recieve the confimation e-mail. Anyway after the first day they sold out of their allotted amount and you can't order anymore from them. So to answer your question no you would be hard pressed to find a site that stilll has the special edition availible though you might be able to ge the regualar one still.

Advertisement