Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the coolest *feature* of a gadget you have

Options
  • 03-12-2004 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

I have an ancient Ericsson R520m, but I wouldn't part with it for the world. It has everything on it , bluetooth, voice-dialling (for the bluetooth headset), I even have a radio/headset module that can be plugged into the bottom if it.

But one of the coolest features I only found quite recently was what they call "motion snooze". When the alarm goes off in the morning, you just wave your hand over it and it snoozes for 10 mins. None of this fumbling for the on/off button rubbish. I was very impressed with this.

So, what cool things can your gadgets do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I have a mobile phone that I can make phonecalls with, it's deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Really?! I've been looking for one of them for a while now.... I looked on ebay, but they're really expensive.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

my apple powerbooks lip catch is magnetic so it doesn't swing out until you close the lid down. Result? Smooth screen lid until you close it. Slick

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My Sony Ericsson P900 can emulate the C64... that's petty fun... also I can watch episodes of the simpons on it... I have software that can compress an entire DVD onto it, but the quality really isn't all that great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

monkey damn i would like to hav that sort of thing when i get my p900

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I had a mobile, but you could record the calls on it! that was handy! I know that isn't to great with more modern phones but this was a few years ago!

Advertisement